In God Will Help You, bestselling author Max Lucado offers assurance that God loves you, hears you, and is able to perform miracles. Whether during life's hardest times, amid personal difficulties, or in challenging everyday experiences, God hears every prayer and knows the deepest needs of your heart. And God will help you.
About the Book
We all experience disappointing setbacks, overwhelming loneliness, and paralyzing fear at some point in our lives. It sometimes seems as if nothing will help. In God Will Help You, New York Times bestselling author Max Lucado encourages us to trust in the God who is working miracles in the big and small things. With God, no setback is too big to solve, and no prayer goes unnoticed. God is still working.
Each chapter offers reassurance through miracles big and small that He will meet us in the midst of life's messes. God will help
- if you feel anxious, solve your problems, through fear
- if you are stuck, when you are lonely, in daily life
- in illness, during grief, with guidance, to forgive
God Will Help You is an interactive book:
- filled with biblical miracles and current stories
- thoughts to ponder, prayers, Scripture, and journaling prompts with space for reflection
- with an easy-to-read and easy-to-use design and a beautiful ribbon marker
This book is a great self-purchase for anyone struggling with anxiety, loneliness, grief, or fear. God Will Help You is a thoughtful gift for anyone who has recently lost a loved one, needs an encouragement, endures a difficult season, or struggles with daily stressors.